Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary to Me (or, well, the blog)!

 I am so excited. These past 365 days have been amazing. I never would have expected to come this far. Wait, wait, let me back up.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JOSH SIEBERS!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary or birthday of this blog. over the past year, 3,751 people or so have enjoyed my blog enough to comment, come back, or read more multiple posts. The very first post that I posted was today. It was the very beginning of this blog.

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Joshua Siebers but my friends just call me Josh. I have a YouTube channel. It isn't super popular and I never said it had to be. I only posted one video so far on my channel. It's just a Pixar short. but most of my subscribers subscribe because of the feed. I like, comment, add stuff to playlists and reply to comments all the time. Currently I've been watching a lot of Smosh and CaptainSparklez but if you don't like that I still watch music parodies and other comedic stuff. so please subscribe to me, you may not care what I post but if you like this blog, than it would mean a lot.

What will I be posting on this blog? Help me decide, I have a short list of a few mini reviews, some open discussions I want to cover but leave a comment on stuff you think I should do. Maybe I'll highlight some viral videos, give my opinion about them I.D.K, so help me brainstorm. Wow that was a long sentence **pant pant**

Some topics I like to blog about are movies, (the future for movies, good movies, etc.) anything comicy, and stuff like that. Don't think I am an inexperienced blogger, I've been blogging for a while, this blog is relatively new.

thanks for the support :)

Josh Siebers


I Hope that over the year, I have changed as a writer, hopefully for the better.

Some of my favorite comments from 2013 were mostly from anonymous people but they still are really inspirational.

I really hope that I can grow even more as a writer in the next year and that more people will come to enjoy my content, and that the people who already do, will continue to.


Thanks a whole bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment