Friday, January 11, 2013

Best DC Comic Covers Part 2: The New 52

So previously I wrote about the best DC covers. Those were great don't get me wrong. But in the New 52, Everything is great. So these are... The Best New 52 DC Covers of 2012!

Starting of with...

AQUAMAN #1



































This is just super detailed and just read me read me 


BATMAN #12



































I haven't read this one yet so I'm wondering what's going on. I AM excited to read it though. Batman must be having a hard time


JUSTICE LEAGUE #1


































Great picture here, Aquaman, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Green Lantern, The Flash, it's great!


AQUAMAN #3 CANNIBALS OF THE DEEP



































Love it. It's violent, it's expressive, awesome.

THE FLASH #11: SCORCHED BY HEAT WAVE

































Flash seams to be in a tough situation right here. This is a hard position to draw so I still give them credit for that flabby pancake foot.

GREEN ARROW #1

































I like this new version of Green Arrow from The New 52. He doesn't have the huge beard and those red goggles make him look awesome.

SUPERMAN #1: WHAT PRICE TOMORROW?

































This New 52 version of Superman is way better. Mainly because he doesn't have his underwear outside of his pants. Now, as you can see, he has a belt. Maybe He stole it from Batman!

GREEN LANTERN #1

































Even though Green Lantern isn't on this, we have a first look at Sinestro's new 52 look. I still think the mustache makes it harder to take him seriously.


follow both my blogs.


thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment