Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Smosh Games

One of my favorite channels on YouTube is Smosh Games. You might have heard of Smosh, the comedic group, Ian and Anthony, they're the number 1 most subscribed to on YouTube. Smosh Games is a different story. Smosh teamed up with another gaming channel, Clevver Games. Now they make a bunch of great videos with Jovenshire Lasercorn and Sohinki. They have a bunch of great shows like Super Mari Fun Time, Game Bang and Gamer Nation.

I love the channel, subscribed myself and think you should subscribe too (if you aren't one of the million that already subscribed).


follow both my blogs.


thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. I constantly emailed this blog post page to all my contacts,
    since if like to read it after that my friends will too.



    Also visit my web page - iherb coupon

    ReplyDelete