Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Beginning

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Joshua Siebers but my friends just call me Josh. I have a YouTube channel. It isn't super popular and I never said it had to be. I only posted one video so far on my channel. It's just a Pixar short. but most of my subscribers subscribe because of the feed. I like, comment, add stuff to playlists and reply to comments all the time. Currently I've been watching a lot of Smosh and CaptainSparklez but if you don't like that I still watch music parodies and other comedic stuff. so please subscribe to me, you may not care what I post but if you like this blog, than it would mean a lot.

What will I be posting on this blog? Help me decide, I have a short list of a few mini reviews, some open discussions I want to cover but leave a comment on stuff you think I should do. Maybe I'll highlight some viral videos, give my opinion about them I.D.K, so help me brainstorm. Wow that was a long sentence **pant pant**

Some topics I like to blog about are movies, (the future for movies, good movies, etc.) anything comicy, and stuff like that. Don't think I am an inexperienced blogger, I've been blogging for a while, this blog is relatively new.

thanks for the support :)

Josh Siebers


follow both my blogs.


thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment