Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Screenshot Tour of MY Minecraft Survival World

You've been living in the shadows for so long. Finally, you get a tour of my minecraft house. Let's go!



This is a top view of my Minecraft house. I live in a desert temple, in the middle of three biomes! It took me about 6 months to completely update and modernize the desert temple to feel like home.


Here's the front view. It's awesome. I have a mob watchtower, a basement (unseen), and enough room for my horses to walk around inside.

lol. I have a Nether Portal. And in my free time I search for a stronghold. My house isn't the only impressive part of my world. As you can see below. I created a unique piston garden. unlike Sethbling or Antvenom. I created pressure plates that I walk across, and pistons push the fruit out into water and hoppers on either sides. It's fully functional and is a great way to get food. especially during a long night of hunting. The hardest part is coacoa beans. but they take 3 minutes at max.

It's a lot of fun. And when I get a lot of bonemeal. I can get stacks of crops in minutes.

This was my old house. It was nice and all, but it didn't meet all my needs and expecrations that were required for my house.Don't worry, I play survival legit. This was when I took screenshots in creative to get better angles. This was before I knew about F1. I moved a total of 890876 blocks according to my F3 menu. I did some legit math.I took my ender chest and my diamonds and went out for a fresh start. I blew up this house before I left. for sentimental reasons. I didn't want to be tempted to find my way back. I survived. and so did my 10 cats and 1 wolf. That water thing in the front was a mob trap. I have a much more efficiant one now. Oh, and I actually has 34791 levels of xp. I tried to beat the survival record until i died without keepinventory on. I usually doon't play with keepinventory on. Like I said, I play legit.


I think taht pretty much wraps up my survival world. I'm pretty much living in flightless creative now. I have maybe 10 stacks of each resource. except diamond... I'm working on that

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment