Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Watch-With-Me session Tonight at 8pm ET

As you may know, Marvel's new TV series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiers tonight. I decided to do something special for the first modern live action Marvel TV series. I'm launching a  new page, which will be under the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. WWM" tab. It's the same URL, so its not a completely different blog. Pretty much what I'm going to be doing is recording down some of my thought, ideas, and recent happenings on the show live right on that tab. Feel free to watch the show, and follow along with my ideas on this blog. If you have a delay, and can't follow my thoughts, its always fun to look back and see questions that have already been answered, and see what I was feeling at that specific moment in time. The show is going to be epic, which means I won't actually be posting during the actual show, I will, however be posting my questions during the commercials. If the answer to a question is revealed, than I will post during the show. I would also post during the show if Something really amazing happened or something epic that can't wait to be talked about. Spoilers will be revealed, so don't read this as a backup to the show if you can't watch it. I guess that pretty much wraps up what I have to say. Lets enjoy the new show together.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premieres tonight (Tuesday, September 24th) at 8/7c and ends at 9/8c. I would highly recommend kids secretly watching it from a mobile device if they have to go to bed. Who needs school? This is going to be awesome!


Also, If you want to comment with your ideas, feel free, but there is absolutely no obligation to do so. I know when your watching TV you really don't want to stop what your doing do right out your whole thought. I would not be surprised or sad if there aren't any comments. That just means you are too amused in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Which makes me happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment