Thursday, November 21, 2013

Monstercat 015: Outlook was Released Yesterday



  I personally am a fan of Daft Punk style mixers like Stephen Walking and Insan3Lik3. One thing that they have in common is that they both are members of the Monstercat Association thing. I really like Monstercat. Monstercat is a group of talented artists that pool together there music specific albums that feature compilations of their music. Because there are over 20 of them all working at it at the same time, there are at least three new albums every year.
  Finally, after waiting three months, (long time right?) Monstercat released "Monstercat 015: Outlook" Yesterday. I was super excited. My favorite track on the new album is 'Some Kinda Wizard' by Stephen Walking. I like the whole album though. If your looking to get into some great new music, click here. or via the iTunes Store. I hope this doesn't sound like an Infomercial...      :)
\


I know that was quick, but I have to get back to listening to Monstercat!


No comments:

Post a Comment