Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving... (Short Title)

Besides the meals and the football and the family and what not, what does thanksgiving mean to you? What are you thankful for?
This year I can say that I am thankful for each and every one of you readers. Right now, there are over 3000 of you guys. Lets say that there are 3072. If each one of you are a megabyte of space, than together, you guys are 3 gigabytes of space. 3 gigabytes isn't a whole much by itself. But thats not what I'm saying. each gigabyte is 1024 megabytes. try counting that out by ones. Its so awesome to see and hear that so many of you guys enjoy my posts and like what I write. Here are some of the comments I've been getting on various posts...

Very shortly this site will be famous among all blogging 
viewers, due to it's good articles



Keep on writing, great job!



Very shortly this web site will be famous among all blog 
visitors, due to it's good articles or reviews




There are a lot more. Thank you all for supporting me since January. Also, The Blog's 1 year anniversary is Coming up, have any good topics for me to cover during the surge of posts happening around the 1 year Anniversary. January 2 is the date of the domain registration!

No comments:

Post a Comment