Monday, November 4, 2013

Review. Logitech MK320 Wireless Combo

Today I'm going to review a new piece of technology that recently got my hands on. I know have the Logitech m215 wireless mouse and the Logitech k330 Wireless keyboard. Even though I have a Mac now, it works just fine. I have been experimenting with all the capabilities that the new keyboard has to offer. Mice don't take very long to adjust to. Funny enough, I already have a Logitech m325 wireless mouse. So I thought maybe one day I could compare them. The k330 keyboard is great. It's one of those keyboards that sounds smooth and quite when you type. It has several new keys, or at least new to me, because I had a really old wired Dell keyboard up until now. It has 2 backspace keys, one for the main part of the keyboard and one for the number pad. My old keyboard didn't have any audio or video controls. I knew before that a lot of keyboards had those now. You can literally stop, fast forward, or go back to any part of your movie or video right from your keyboard.
Since this keyboard was not design for MAc, it only has the F1-12  keys. On a Mac, the windows key is the Command key. I am really happy with all that this keyboard has to offer.

On to the Mouse! The Logitech m215 is a really nice, high quality mouse that I will enjoy using. I now have two wireless mice, and I found that each one specializes in different things. the m215, the mouse that came with this combo, is a very good gaming mouse. I had a lot of fun experimenting with Minecraft. Like I said, it was a lot of fun. I think I've ran out of things to say. I am speechless. These pieces of equipment are very good in there own ways.
 I'm not quite sure how the unifying receiver works on this one. It came with two USB thingies. one of them controls both the mouse and the keyboard, but then there's this other one, that's bigger, that I have no idea what  it does. It could just be an extension, I'm not entirely sure. It could actually be a flash drive. All though, I think it  would be labeled. I have yet to experiment what it does. There were like, three sentences for the mouse, and three for the keyboard, they didn't say anything about the unifying receiver. Probably because they had to say the same thing in like five other different languages and they got too lazy and tried to fit all five languages on one sheet of paper. I don't know. If you do know, I would really appreciate it if you know, if you would comment saying what it does. I'll eventually figure it out.
 So, to wrap things up, I would like to say that both the mouse and the keyboard are really good pieces of technology, and I can't wait to see what everything does.
Before I finish this post, I want to say Happy Halloween. If I don't make a whole post about it, than here it is now. Get really high on candy, then you can go click cookies on cookie clicker and probably get carpal tunnel.

Thanks for reading.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment