Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's... Updates 3.7.13

I don't know why I come up with dumb names for my updates. I guess I just want it to sound more exciting than "Updates 3-7-13" or... but... I don't even know anymore. I know I just posted some updates a few days ago but some stuff has come up in the last few days that you may want to know. I have been asked in person if I could make My Updates a weekly thing. But honestly, I like the schedule the way it is. I feel that making a deadline for Minecraft Adventures, Reviews, Open Discussions, and Comic Book Reviews on my other blog helps me stay on and with my blog, but I just don't have the time for a scheduled thing for every post. another thing I want to cover is that I just had my 500th blogger read my blog. Now this doesn't include non-blogging people but 500 other blogs have viewed my blog. The new Blogger for Chrome has an updated counter that separates bloggers from other people. I started on January 2nd of 2013 plus a three week postless, Minecraft Addiction break. 6 weeks, 500 bloggers reading. For That, I want to thank you guys. So I have decided to accept requests for Reviews, Minecraft Adventures, and Open Discussions via e-mail, commentson the blog, or just in person. I will have these posted anytime from now to the End of March. (Because I will be going on a Revolution TV review streak. Seperate from Friday reviews)

No comments:

Post a Comment