Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Madness... Score Madness - second round

Si I know there have been quite a few upsets in the March Madness scores. So far, some of my teams have won. I actually predicted Ole Miss over Wisconsin, so that wasn't that big of an upset for me. Next up I am actually going to go in order in witch they appear on Sports Illustrated.

Michigan State and Valpo: I predicted MSU, I watched some of that game because I Was interested with                                                  ESPN's choice about MSU in the final four... I WAS RIGHT!
Bucknell and Butler: I hate to admit it but I actually have never heard of Bucknell until this year. My bracket was a little crazy with teams. Like always. I obviously thought Butler, I mean, haven't they been a big name in NCAA Basketball... I WAS RIGHT!
Pittsburgh and Wichita State: I thought this was a close one. Those 8 and 9 ones really hit me hard. Like with VCU and Michigan today, 4 and 5, I have to go Michigan but all that stuff will be announced after the third round is finished. This one was kind of a disapointment. I only had Pitt in my 32, or Sweet Sixteen, I can't remember. I went Pitt on this one... I WAS WRONG!
Saint Louis and New Mexico State: Now I would have if it were New Mexico but this is NMS so I thought this one was relatively easy. I had to say Saint Louis, only because they were #4. And because I like Saint Louis... I WAS RIGHT!
Memphis and Saint Mary's: I had to go Memphis on this. I just thought It wasn't that fair of a match. Just like everything else in the bracket... I WAS RIGHT!


Whoa! looks like I'm out of time, I'll try to do more.............

No comments:

Post a Comment