Friday, March 8, 2013

Review: Blogging For Dummies



Yeah! Friday!
So This Week is a review, so I am going to review a book that actually helped get me started as a blogger a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. 
Bling! It was a real help. It had everything from Starting a blog through Weebly to making a blogging business trough Blogger. Obviously, I use Blogger. I really enjoyed flipping through the pages sucking up all the knowledge I needed and TADA! look at the blog now. I think that it's weird that people refer their blog as a website. A website is like youtube.com or google.com. If it has a .blogspot.com. or .weebly.com    that means its a BBBBLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! That is exlained really well in the book. Fine, consider me a dummy. Just because I read a For Dummies book doesn't mean I'm a dummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment