Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lord of The Updates - 3.30.13

So this guy, he's staying with some relatives in New York City. He lives in the country. He just turned 21 and wants to try some beer. He walks into a bar and says "Ow!"

_________________________________________________________________________________


Come on, any get that? The first three sentences are improvisations The last sentence is a duh.  So I thought I'd start out with a joke. So I know I've been changing the background for the blog a lot recently. I just couldn't find any great background. I'm going to try to stick with this one for know. Unless I customize one or find a better one. I have been really busy recently, thats why the one week there wasn't anything. I really want to get to additional posts along with the Minecraft Adventures, Reviews and open Discussions. That is my minimum...

No comments:

Post a Comment