Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bonus Review - Injustice: Gods Among Us



I am so sorry that I have this up a while after the game was released. I had it written for a while now, but the post was bugged. It's finally up. Hopefully, you understand my opinion on the game, even if you have already played it (you probably have). I am also aware that I made a review for the online Bracket before the game was released... You probably don't care but still...

I just want to start off by saying that this game has no story-line. All the heroes are fighting different versions of each other for no reason. There is a comic book series but who would read when you have this awesome game. Nightwing from the New 52 could fight himself or a different version of himself. That's the thing with battle arena games, you can fight yourself...
The game has characters from the the classic, New 52, Regime, and Insurgency versions.



















Injustice Gods Among Us has also been a massive viral success on YouTube. You can check out some Game play from Smosh Games by ckicking the following link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzVqTBV1caw

I highly recommend this game on iPad if you don't have have any of the available consoles. The graphics are great, the action is awesome, plus, there's teams! I speak type from experience. I have played it on iPad and Xbox.

As a special bonus from NetherRealm games, It's Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment