Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review: ComiXology

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ComiXology-Logo-Dark-Grey.png
For this week's review I decided to review another app. This one is a little more nerdy than the last one. It's actually pretty popular now so I half-way expect you to know what it is when I say it. It's called "ComiXology" It's available on the Android Market, Google Play, and The App Store. Basically what the app does is let you read comics wherever you go without carrying a box of comics you just bought at that comic store down the road. You can half as many comics as you want, as long as you don't fill up all your space on the hardrive/SD card. Free comics are released every week, plus the best quality and new comics never get any higher than $2.99! Marvel, DC, Dynamite, and others are available to you whenever you log on. It doesn't matter what you're interested in. Plus, if you download enough comics in a certain series, you will get alerts that tell you when a new issue in that series is released right on your ComiXology home page.

Overall, this is a great app and I highly recommend it for newcomers to comics and big time comic nerds. I give it a 4.9/5 :) Also, that there wasn't an open discussion yesterday, this is my excuse to make up for it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Josh,

    I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete