Saturday, May 11, 2013

Minecraft Updates 2 coming, Injustice and stuff - Updates 5.11.13

I sat down with Nathan again and we came up with some more Minecraft Updates that MUST happen. These could either be mod adoptions or completely new ideas. At the bottom of the post, I will link to the first Minecraft Updates article. I would also like to say that I have added this Minecraft "series" to the Monday optional Minecraft Adventure thingy. Minecraft Monday or whatever you want to call it! I also want to clear up the fact that there wasn't a review for Injustice Gods Among us when I said there would because it was bugged. I think I got it fixed so you can go and read that now. Again, the link will be at the bottom of this post. For the Injustice review, I don't have a PS3, and I don't feel like going out and buying it for Xbox, so I have it for the iPad. Not to worry, I've seen at least three hours of Xbox gameplay, even though it doesn't really count as personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment