Friday, May 3, 2013

Flow Frenzy Review



This week, I will be reviewing an app that I've recently found addicting. Almost addicting as Minecraft. It's called Flow Frenzy. This is puzzle game where you have to connect different colored dots on a very limited-spaced grid. The lines are called flows. The object of the game involves thought, time, and skill. As your skills develop, the levels get harder. You start with a simple 5x5 grid, and work your way up to a 9x9 grid. You can also design your own level, using a grid with a maximum of 14x14. If you happen to be stuck on a level, you can use one of three given hints. Extra hints can be purchased through Google Play/App Store or by sharing your success on Facebook. I highly recommend patience, obviously, when playing a game like this. I, personally, have rage-quit several times, I hope that you don't have the same trouble that I have had. Oh, I forgot to mention that the game is free, so you won't being paying money have fun, like a lot of good games. I have it for my Android phone but it is also available for various tablets and iPod Touches. I also highly recommend being a good distance away from a mobile hot spot, or in range of Internet connection, because of ads. If it isn't possible, than you can also turn your device horizontal to avoid the ads being on the actually grid. I promise that you will be addicted to this game like I am. That's all I have for now. If it isn't posted already, get ready to read my Injustice Gods Among us game review. I reviewed that Battle Arena Bracket earlier.

Thanks for reading and the 1000 readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment