Friday, June 7, 2013

Iron Man 3 Wrap Up, Yeah, it's a Little Late!

It's been a little more than a month since Iron Man 3 hit theaters. What did you think. I didn't review because up until now, I didn't know what to think about the movie. Speaking of which, if you haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet, I wouldn't read any further because I will talk about some spoilers, and some sneak peaks that you don't want to here. Go ahead and keep reading if you want to spoil the movie.

*
*
*
------------------
SPOILER ALERT
------------------

*
*
*

I enjoyed the movie, but I can't help but think that any other Iron Man movies would be unnecessary, and a waste of money. I want an Avengers 2 with Robert Downey Jr. and I want to see him in Guardians of the Galaxy. But another Iron Man solo movie, would be terrible. Especially since Tony just blows up is all of his suits. He finds Dummy the robot in the end and a screwdriver. That could mean he will start again. But the one thing that makes Iron Man Iron Man is Tony Stark. Now he is just human. You may know that Joss Whedon, The Director of The Avengers, says he would never make an Avengers movie without RDJ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment