Friday, June 7, 2013

Cubed: June 17th!

Welcome to the third installment on Cubed. This Series of posts is pretty much Minecraft Geekery HQ!

To Start of the third week of Cubed, I want to get all the kids reading ready for school again, yes, I'm cruel. 
This work of blocks is by AdventureWanted from deviantart.com. As you probably already see, it's a  Middle School or High School in Minecraft. I wouldn't want to go to that school because It looks like it would take a while to get to! ;-D
Even though you can't see much from the inside, (if there is anything on the inside) it still looks like AdventureWanted put a lot of time and effort into creating this. This is something that, obviously, can only be achieved in Creative Mode. Survival Mode would be unrealistic. All those Quartz and Iron Blocks; CREATIVE MODE! Not like it matters, but this is still a real masterpiece, if you're ready for school again. The basketball court is impressive by itself. It would take me a few hours to perfect the symmetry and space. Yeah, I'm more of a survival kind of guy. And if you look closely, you can see a parking lot in the back!

The Next thing, I can't explain. This may be kind of stupid of me, but I think I'll just let you check it out.

It's a server! omegarealm.com
It's not mine so I'm not advertising!

No comments:

Post a Comment