Monday, June 3, 2013

Cubed: June 3rd!



Welcome to the first post on Cubed, the new series of posts where I go over some of the coolest things in the world of Minecraft! To kick of the summer, lets start off with a cool new skin that my friend Ethan came up with. It's actually pretty popular now! I've been playing on a few different servers recently and these guys keep popping up! Ethan named it the Enderman Hunter. It looks pretty sweet, I know he put a lot of time into this, and it turned out pretty cool. The colors look great, the design is great, I think that Ethan's idea was a success. Go ahead and comment if you've seen anyone with this skin on the servers you play on. Other than that, I don't know what browser he used to make this, but if you can find it, maybe I'll see you!


                                                 :-)




The Next awesome thing I NEED to show you guys is a neat picture. Most of the credit goes to another one of my friends, Nathan. He calls it the SUPER CREEPER BATTLE SUIT. He is a Creative Mode Expert. He can put together the coolest stuff within a few hours of visualizing and building. Seriously, when you get him building, he doesn't stop for at least three hours. He did most of the building. I barely helped out. It turned out wonderful.

One of the cooler things I wanted to point out was that this may look pretty on the outside, but on the inside, it's a redstone mess. You may be able to see the dispensers in the little slots on the sides, those are activated all at once, by a lever on the back of the creeper's head. They fire arrows at rapid fire. The amazing thing is that he made this without mods, he just spent a day or so on it (yeah, like I said, he is a creative expert).


This next item is not made by any one of my friends, ore anyone I know, It's hilarious fan art. It's risky in the real Minecraft world, but I find it funny.  
The Funny thing about this photo is that you can go and find a real creeper, and sure enough, the side of it's torso has a smiley face. I also want to point out, even though it apparently doesn't matter in this picture, that he struck out good on this mine. There's coal in the corner. I know it's not that big of a deal but you could mine it up for the levels and then through it somewhere else. There's redstone, which looks like it has to be deeper than that. And, there's  at least 5 visible diamonds. Even though diamonds aren't as good or important as friends. :) Plus, there has got to be something else besides coal, redstone, and diamonds in that room thing. It looks pretty big so there's probably some gold, iron, lapis, or emeralds in there.


That's all for now in the first Cubed post!
Tune in on certain Mondays for more Cubed!

No comments:

Post a Comment