Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cubed: July 1st!

June is finished, July is here!
     1.5.2 is finished, 1.6 is here!

Yes. Today Minecraft 1.6 is released to the public. The new update features leads, hay, Coal Blocks, Mules, Donkeys, Foals, and of course, HORSES!
Finally horses. I would have expected it earlier on, maybe even as early as Beta 1.7 But It's finally here. As epic as it is, I won't be reviewing any 1.6-related things today. That comes later, when everyone adjusts to 1.6

The first thing to be discussed today is a new skin. It's Called EnderBrine.

I have been seeing this skin all over servers and hangouts. Even though it's more Herobrine that Enderman, it's still pretty cool. Can Someone PLEASE add him to 1.7 or something!?!

Next up we have Fan Art of a zombie by Dmitry Burmak

I can tell that he put a lot of work into this either by hand or digitally. It really gives a new experience to staying up at night in Minecraft. Especially because the image has multiple zombies. I can almost see what looks like a whole army of zombies.
Great Work Dmitry, I won't be going hunting anymore. I'll stick to the mob trap!

Last but certainly not least is a Giant alien Mothership from Independence Day.
I thought I'd choose this because It's the 4th of July this Thursday for those of you that live in the United states.



This is a creation by Crazy Zoo. All credit goes to him/her. It looks pretty darn awesome.
Well that's all for now, see you guys In two weeks. I'm on vacation next week. I have a post backed up if I get internet service.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment