Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back from Vacation, Cubed Still Happening and Stuffs - Updates 7.18.13

What'd up dudes, Welcome me back. I would've welcomed you back, but I'm the one who was gone. If you Didn't know, I've been on vacation for the last week and a half. I managed to get internet connection so I wan't completely screwed. I sat down and wrote a review that was published on Friday, I also posted the Backed up Post I wrote before I left.
I had a great vacation. I relaxed a lot. I finished a book and am currently reading another. After I finished Marvel Civil War by Stuart Moore, I decided to read Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card. I figured that since the Ender's Game Movie was coming out, I might read the Parallel book. Parallel meaning same story told from a different character's perspective. I couldn't find Ender's Game so Shadow would Have to do. After all, The used book store I got it at was small. That was the book that I got on vacation. Civil War was from my library. I also got two other library books thinking I could read all of them. NOPE! Not Possible.

In other news. I know it's been 2 weeks since a Cubed Post. Thee will be one this week. Just wanted to point that out. Monday...

Anyways, I'm Back.

Oo La La

No comments:

Post a Comment