Saturday, July 20, 2013

Open Discussion #10: Batman/Superman Movie: Why Should it Happen?

The first Superman / Batman comic was very successful. I wonder if a movie would also be successful? Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy was very successful, so was Zack Snyder's Man of Steel. It's obvious that many people like Superman and Batman. Would it just be crazy to have our two favorite superhero team-up? It would probably be the best DC team up movie since Watchmen. Unfortunately no plans are made for that to happen. But we can all dream! So, for this post, I am going to do a bunch of Batman / Superman movie talk. First of all, who would direct? Zack Snyder did an amazing job of directing Man of Steel, but I think that for either Man of Steel 2, The Justice League, or Batman / Superman, I think there should be someone new. I'm sure that Christopher Nolan would do a great job of bringing Batman and Superman together on the big screen. I also think that Tom Welling could do the same. After all, he has played Superman for 10 years in the show Smallville and has directed part of the 10th season.
Does anyone agree. I think that wraps up the 10th Open Discussion. I've noticed that this is only number ten when I've been doing this blog for 7 months. I hope to get back on track soon.

:)


Sorry it's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment