Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cubed: July 29th! (Late)

Unfortunately, do to unexpected trouble with my computer, I am no longer able to download mods. Which kind of sucks. Hopefully I will be able to regain that extension soon. I can still play Minecraft, I still have my Hawkeye skin, and I still have connection to servers an what not. I am just "modless" at the moment.
Anyway, how about some positive talk.
Before I get started. I want to apologize for the huge gaps between the picturesand the texts. There is some kind of bug in the post-editing code or something.
Like usual, I start out with a skin. Usually something new on the skindex or something I found creative, but not creative mode (terrible Minecraft jokes. Ignore)! This time, I decided to do something different. I decided to do a YouTuber skin. You may know him, you might not, but since he's in between unknown and famous om the popularity charts, I decided that maybe this vould get him some more recognition.
Even though you already saw the skin and I'm treating this like a video where you haven't seen
 anything yet. Please welcome, BASHUR!!!!
 
I'm not a huge fan of Bashur, I don't hate him. I just hardly watch his videos. I thought this was a unique skin. Obviously, this dude's a melon... wearing 3D glasses... covered in grape-stained clothes...GOOD JOB BASHUR!

The next thing here is Starship U.S.S Enterprise from Star Trek, in MINECRAFT!





Like I said, sorry for the giant gaps. Anyway, this is kind of an old picture. From Beta 1.8.1 This still is a super awesome creation. Unfortunately, this doesn't look like it has any interior significance. I still think this is awesome. How muck can you expect from this user? It has a docking station, and looks pretty accurate to the Enterprise from the movies and TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment