Monday, July 1, 2013

Minecraft Adventure: Joey and Aztec

It's been so long since I've done a Minecraft Adventure. I've been so busy. It's on the schedule so I want to get back on track with these. This time, we have horses. as you know, 1.6.1 came out today, check it out if you play Minecraft. I decided to go on a search for some horses to call mine. I got really lucky by finding 2. 1 was a grey/black horse, (not a donkey) and the other was a dark brown. I have mentioned it before but I live in a desert temple. I originally spawn inside a desert temple that was right in the middle of three biomes, desert, winter, and plains. I gathered the resources from the temple and realised that my home was built for me. Several modifications were needed, but now my house is a super desert temple. Back to what I was saying. 2 horses, black and brown. The brown one I named Joey and the second one I named Aztec. I had several saddles from dungeons and armor from creative mode (sort of cheating). I gave Joey Diamond armor, making him a War Horse. Aztec I gave gold armor just because it looked cool, even though it won't last long. Since my home is so big, I now let my horses roam free around my mega-temple. It may seem feminine of me but at least they don't poop.

Thanks for reading. Comment if you want More Minecraft Adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I also love to play this game this is my one of the fevorate game and i love to play this game when i am free this is my one of the time pass game....in my phone and system both i have this game and i love to play....Read More

    ReplyDelete