Sunday, February 24, 2013

Batman/Superman New 52 Adventure Series coming this June!

I am really excited for the new Man of Steel movie. I think it will really reflect off of the new 52. I mean just look at his costume in the new 52 and compare it to Man of Steel.















No classic curl, no underwear, way better...

But yeah, especially with TDKR just released less than a year before this. Wouldn't it be awesome if they collided for a movie?

Yes this is fan made and it isn't the man of steel movie superman. But you understand what I'm trying to say, right?

Even if it was just for a comic series, like in the new 52 re-release from 2003. Wait, that leads me right to where I wanted to make my point. Batman and Superman will have their own series of their adventures together. Including excerpts from The new 52 Batman series and Superman new 52 series, and fresh adventures, villains, bosses and heroes. Word on the street is that Amethyst will cameo as a storyteller or something.I doubt it but, you know, the internet.

This would seriously be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment