Monday, February 4, 2013

Minecraft Adventures: The Bat-Signal!

Welcome to the first ever Minecraft Adventure short story. So yes, I bought Minecraft for my computer and now, what can I say, I'm addicted. These adventures aren't necessarily in oreder, in fact, this one happened last Friday...

So I was working on the farm I made. I have two sections of my farm. the slime room, and the farming room. I raise the animals for kill, as you might have guessed, but when I don't get any beef or eggs or wool from my kill, I bring the animal to the slime room. The slime room as where animals go to slowly be squashed by the completely enclosed area that contains close to 10 giant slimes. So anyway, I was doing that, when realized I can't find the mountain my house is carved into. Later, when I found it, it was already dark. So I decided to make some kind of beacon or marker to mark where my house was. I went to sleep, the next moring, I gathered all the bedroc (that was risky) and obsidian I could get, and built a giant bat-signal above my house. Now it didn't look as good as this





but it was pretty good


follow both my blogs.


thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment