Monday, February 25, 2013

Bruce Willis and Die Hard: Have we seen enough?

So You probably already know that A Good Day to Die Hard or "Die Hard 5" has recently hit theaters. I just can't help but thinking. Okay, Bruce Willis had his time to shine, and yet it seems to me like he's trying to kick back, or studios want to get what's left of him and/or his action.
I've noticed he's been in a lot of movies recently. He's 57, If he's going to go for the Harrison Ford style kick back, well...
Back to what I was saying, in this year and last year alone he's been in 10 movies. Most of them with tons of action that won't last much longer.

The Expendables 2
Looper
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
& A Good Day to Die Hard

are just some of the movies. With Die Hard almost 30 years old now, a new sequel, are we done here. I mean look at Bruce Willis in 1988 and now


WOW!

And you can kinda tell the difference in the middle three.



especially between 3 & 4

No comments:

Post a Comment