Friday, February 8, 2013

Open Discussion #4: The Future of Gaming 2



It's Friday s that means it's either a review day or an open discussion day. Today, as you probably read, is an Open Discussion day.

So a while ago I posted an open discussion about the future of gaming. I explained how the experience is always better than a tablet or portable device. I spoke with someone from TrinityWired, he explained how all technology is changing and gaming is changing as fast as anything else. So without further interruption, I present, The Future of Gaming 2

                                                                                                                                                                   

So I was reading an article from IGN the other day and it was talking about the PlayStation4, the XBox 720, and the Wii U. I noticed that I haven't heard any news at all about the Wii, PlayStation3 or the XBox 360. So I Googled the consoles only to find that they were all getting discontinued in 2014. That shocked me. The wii is so unique compared to all the other consoles. How could Nintendo do that? The XBox 360 by far the best experience for F.P.Ss (First Person Shooters). Especially because you don't need a special controller like you would in those BuckHunt games on the Wii. Plus, Sony just released the PlayStation All Stars game for a PS3 exclusive.

That's another thing I wanted to cover: exclusives. Wii all know that the Wii is the best experience for Nintendo exclusives. Mario and Zelda won't be available in a good experience for gamers. Like I said, the F.P.S. gamers go with the XBox 360 when it comes down to those. Like no one plays Call of Duty on the Wii. They only make MW3 and Black Ops for Wii. The PS3 is the way to go for platforms like Rayman and PlayStation All Stars.

I guess the three can come in evenly for open world games like Lego games and Saints Row games.
The other new gaming systems of 2013 are the SteamBox, the Project Shield, and the untitled Sony portable divice.

Systems that will be discontinued in November"
Wii
PlayStation3
XBox 360
DS
DSi
DSiXL
3DS
PS Vita

this is the end for this weeks Open Discussion. 

Next Friday is a CaptainSparkez review.
Next Monday is a new Minecraft Adventure

Next Wednesday on my other blog is a DC review; Nightwing Vol 1

Comment as much as you want.

follow both my blogs.


thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment