Friday, February 22, 2013

Open Discussion #5 Batman Reboot?

I don't know about you, but I absolutely loved the Dark Knight Rises! I thought a sequel might be awesome but I reboot, well they couldn't make it any better than this movie is already. Although, that's what people thought when I first saw the Tim Burton Batman from 1989. And then game Batman Returns. And then Batman Forever and Batman and Robin, sheesh! But less than 10 years later, Batman Begins started the Dark Knight trilogy. Although come on, After Batman and Robin, He needed a reboot. That's not the same with The Dark Knight Rises, Thar was a great ending. I don't  think it will need a reboot for at least 15-20 years. Like Indiana Jones, no one wants a reboot. Even if The Crystal Skull didn't do so great at the box-office.
Even though we all love the DKR, DC has moved forward with a reboot. I find that kind of CRAZY. It was going to happen before the Justice League. But it has been pushes to at least 2017. Even that ia a little too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment