Sunday, February 17, 2013

Iron Man 3: Will Iron Man Die?

So if you are like me, you are really looking forward to thr new Iron Man movie. The new trailer was released and now the movie has a spot on my must see list. But obe thing I've heard multiple times from different sites is that the ending will be like the ending  of The Dark Knight Rises. Now if you haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises you might not want to read on because the ending of it is discussed...

OK, now that the spoiler thing has been taken care of, back to what I was saying. You know how in the end of The DKR the Batman legend ends but Bruce Wayne is still alive? Well I hear that is how Iron Man 3 is rumored to end. Iron Man ends but Tony Stark will live on. I personally think that the whole idea would ruin the franchise and just leave a gap for The Avengers 2 to take place. I don't think Marvel wants to start phase two of their cinematic universe with a big "NOOOOOOO!!!" if you understand what I'm trying to say. The Dark Knight Rises is its own story. since a Justice League movie wasn't even confirmed at the time, and now Mark Millar scrapping the idea just proves that the endin was great. The Avengers 2 on the other hand has been confirmed for the last movie of phase 2. Plus you can't do an Avengers movie withiut him. Just like you can't make a X-men movie without wolverine.

No comments:

Post a Comment