Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Minecraft Adventures: Experience farm

Welcome to another Minecraft adventure! I'm a few days late so sorry. Last week I built a Bat-signal above my house. This week I just made a way to make a factory or something to harvest levels of experience. so here's what I did: I dug a huge hole in the ground,9 filled it with lava' and then spawned cole to 500 zombies! I was flying abve them so they followed me to the lava hole. They all fell in and experience came flying from everywhere. I harvested close to 30 levels of experience and enchanted a really nice diamond sword. The advantage to being smart!

tomorrow I have a new Nightwing review on my comic book blog, and And Friday I have a new review. Special Saturday bonus: A nee open discussion (because the minecraft adventure was late) thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment