Thursday, April 25, 2013

Middle-Earth Social Network!

My friend Nathan and I have worked together on brainstorming for some of my Minecraft Updated that MUST  happen articles. (New one Next Week!) We also came up with a new idea... A Middle-Earth Social Network. We haven't come up with a real title for it yet, but here are some of the characters' posts...


Precious finally convinced us 2 put pantses on!
     
posted by GOLLUM 1 hour ago

Just killed another orc. Can't a ranger get any peace around here? I'm watching Twilight, leave me alone.

posted by Aragorn 53 minutes ago

They're taking the Hobbits 2 Isengard!!!!

posted by Legolas_Greenleaf 52 minutes ago

          OMG! Take care of it yourself. I'm watching Twilight w/ Aragorn. I am 
          totally on team Jacob!
      
          posted by GIMLI 52 minutes ago in reply to Legolas_Greenleaf

Merry, R U there? I just hacked the system! If I enter this code, we can delete Gandalf's account!

posted by Pippin_Took 49 minutes ago

          DO IT PIP!!!!!!!!!

          posted by Merry 48 minutes ago in reply to Pippin_Took

           YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!! YOU WORTHLESS HOBBIT PIECE OF... (comment was deleted because account was removed)
       posted by GANDALF_THE_GREY 47 minutes ago in reply to Merry

SUCCESS!!!!!!!

posted by Pippin_Took 46 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment