Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Watching The Bible

If you have been keeping up with the news and fads, you would know about the show that just finished about The Bible. It is called The Bible. You're probably familiar with it. You might have watched it when it was airing on the History Channel. It just came out on DVD and I have really been enjoying it. As a Christian myself, I find it neat to see all the stories I've heard many times in what looks like real life. The detail in the stories is just amazing, and it is really expressed in this epic miniseries. Some things are just so amazing, I couldn't have imagined them like the way they are in this show. The show has so many stories. Even the brief chapters in the Bible are shown through a timeline, narrated by Noah. This has to be one of the best shows I have ever watched. Which means a lot because I watch a lot of different TV shows. Making The Bible a miniseries was a great decision. Running the show by seasons would have taken away some of the small details, and the iconic stories' major features. Some of the stories told in The Bible are Abraham, and Isaac, Moses, David and Goliath, and obviously, the Crucifixion. Now, you can keep reading this blog, I need to watch more of The Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment