Friday, April 19, 2013

Review - Injustice Gods Among Us Battle Arena Bracket



If You've checked in on the DC Comics website recently, than I'm guessing you have heard about the online bracket of the heroes and villains. I don't really want to say the winners and losers are because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet. The bracket ended two weeks ago, but I decided I wasgoing to review the actual game. I was persuaded to review the bracket before the game.
The Game brings all, or most, of the of the current superheroes from the DC universe together for an ultimate battle that apparently, could wipe out the planet. The reason why they're fighting isn't confirmed, but you know, who plays games with story lines anymore huh? I do find that kind of boring that all these games do now-a-days is fight. (Okay, Mario and Wii Sports are excluded). I hope that DC can do a good job of bringing an epic story to a seemingly epic game. Even though it's out, I haven't played it


I am also excited because in the bracket game-play, the heroes have they're New 52 style costumes on. Obviously, no underwear outside of the pants, no completely cloth suits. The Flash looks great by the way. I hope the bracket idea will get more people excited about this game.

That's all for this Friday but I am almost always posting new stuff on Fridays, or at least eight things a week so come around soon.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment