Friday, April 26, 2013

Stretching the franchise in Lego Batman?

We all know what Halo is. You've probably played it. I, personally, have played 3, 4, and Reach. They're pretty cool. But let's take a step back from the crazy aliens and ink bullets and all that coolness. Have you ever played any of those Lego Games? You can tell me by commenting, not that big of a deal if you comment or not. No offense. I've played Lego Batman, Lego Batman 2, Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, and Lego Lord of the Rings. I find them fun. I guess they get creative, as far as the humor goes, and the backgrounds. But what I really wanted to talk about is the franchises in general. the Lego Batman games were interesting, but I felt that the different suits were a bit much. I am aware of the Batman Arkham series has different suits. But those are based on the comics. I did a Google search to see if any of those suits actually existed in the comics. None... This is going to be kind of a short articles, but all I'm trying to say is that the Lego Batman games are extending on the franchise. I guess that helps the marketing, rather than the original Batman. I mean, the Lego Batman games did as well as the Arkham games. I'm interested to see how Traveller's Tales evolves the Marvel franchise in the first Marvel Superheroes Lego game. I might have to get it for my PC. Because the game is skipping a lot of major consoles (next gen delay). The Batman franchise is huge. Thousands of comics have been printed, dozens of apps, the Arkham games, the Lego games, I fell like after playing the second Lego Batman, Warner Bros should tone down the Justice League's major appearance and let Batman do his stuff!
In the famous words of Stan Lee, 'Nuff Said!

1 comment:

  1. Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity for your post is just great and that i can assume you
    are an expert in this subject. Well together with your permission
    allow me to snatch your RSS feed to stay up to date with impending
    post. Thank you a million and please keep up the rewarding work.


    My web page - batman games

    ReplyDelete