Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wii 2: Why It Should Happen

     As we all know, the next generation of gaming is starting this November. Microsoft and Sony have announced their next gen consoles. But, Nintendo, the most popular name in gaming, has no released thoughts about a console for the eighth generation. That's why,  I think that sometime in the future, a Wii 2 would be great. I recently talked with Nintendo Inc.'s Jason Smith about the issue of keeping the Wii on shelves, after all, Nintendo did announce that they would no longer produce the Wii this after this coming November. Here's what he had to say:

     "You may be interested to learn that we currently have no plans to stop supporting Wii. In fact, Wii is still being manufactured and shipped to stores throughout North and South America. We agree, Wii is an amazing machine."

According to Jason, the Wii will still be in production after November. Smith went on saying that the Wii will be part of the first phase of the next game gen. I also mentioned to him that adding modifications to the Wii, the way the Kinect was released for the Xbox 360, would be a great way to increase sales. I didn't, however, bring up a Wii 2 idea. I guess, because the Wii U didn't count as a second Wii, modding the original, maybe with a different design, would count. I am currently taking the matter to my keyboard with other posts. I will have a How and a Make post heading your way through the following weeks.

That's all for now.
THX 4 READING!
I don't have time to include links. See you soon on this blog,
and Thursday on my Comic-Book Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment