Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Blog Idea...

So I have been really surprised at how successful my blogs have been. My Comic-Book blog, I've noticed that it is getting way more popular than I originally intended. It was just supposed a small blog that maybe got a few views but mainly so I could get my opinion on comics to the world, even if they weren't read much. I've been doing that blog for only about two months now but I'm getting about twenty views a day, and I only post a review once a week!

My main blog, this blog, has been really successful. I try to share what I like and what I do, but I've approached almost 1000 views really fast, considering I had 500 at the beginning of March. This blog was for fun, just a hobby of mine. I was originally going to just right them down on paper. I guess when I heard of a blog I was a little more open. As I mentioned in many other posts, it was just a low-profile page, until last month, I really took speed.

And for everything, I just want to thank you!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment