Friday, April 19, 2013

Updates: 4.20.13

I few new things have happened to the blog. First off, I want to give a shout-out to Dalton Caron for the support. And the comment on his website/blog. Check it out, he spent a long time on it and it looks great. Secondly, I wanted to thank you all for the 800 readers. That's more than I can believe in only four months, plus a two-week Minecraft Break. 800 people reading a low-class blog about nerdy stuff. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only Minecraft-addicted, TV-and-movie-obsessed, tech-nerd out there.

Recently, I added the new Google+ Comments widget.
I really could care less about Google+ but I thought it was cool.


I hope to get a LOT of stuff out this coming week. I have a few drafts ready and a few more I'm writing.
Those will be coming your way this week. Unfortunately, I have other plans, so they're won't be a Minecraft Adventure. I will try to get other stuff out Monday but Minecraft Adventures take longer to type and word. I also like to revise those and I just won't have the time.

That's all my updates for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment