Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Minecraft Adventure: Barbie in the Diamond Castle Adventure

*Please Note that I do NOT play Barbies but when I started making the castle I realized there was a Barbie movie named the Diamond Castle...


I was messing around with some sheep and lapis... turning their wool blue... and shaving it off with shears... in a winter biome...  And so I had an idea. I would create a diamond castle!



Shut up, don't judge me. My sisters made me watch it at least a thousand times while they sing the songs at the top of their longs... Good Times... NOT!!!

I've noticed I've used quite a few ...'s in this post. I kept shaving sheep until I had a basic shape in my mind of how I wanted it to look. So, I cheated, (I hate to admit it) switched to creative, and filled my inventory with stacks of diamond blocks. I've been working on it for a week and I've only used about 6 stacks. When I'm done, It should look something like this...




Yeah this is totally going to take more than an inventory of blocks!

That's all for now!
THX 4 READING

1 comment:

  1. I know this website provides quality based articles and additional information,
    is there any other site which provides such stuff in quality?


    Review my webpage; gelang

    ReplyDelete