Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wii 2: How it Should Happen


As you may know from my last Wii 2 discussion, I had a conversation with Nintendo's Jason Smith about their plans for. An eighth generation gaming console. unexpectedly, The company changed their ideas and decided to support the Wii for at least one phase of the next gaming gen. I also mentioned modifying the Wii to increase sales. Link to the first article are at the bottom of this post.


After explaining why a why a Wii 2 is a good idea, I need to explain how the idea should come together. As I previously said, making modifications to the Wii would help increase notice and sales. I also think that the Wii 2 should be able to play original Wii games. Now, I know I'm hinting the Xbox 360 a lot. (Or at least a lot in the first discussion.) But what I mean is that the Kinect took a good approach with the Xbox. Here are some of my other ideas.


  • The Wii 2 should have a more accurate control system, maybe allowing motion control as an optional function for most/all games designed for the console.
  • The Wii 2 should be inhanced in graphics for a more realistic approach on platform games and Wii originals (Sports, Play, Music, etc.)
  • The Wii 2 should feature a choice between a classic controller and an original wand controller like the originalWii.

That's all for now.
more awesome stuff on the way.

Links:
My Injustice Gods Among Us Battle Arena Bracket Review
Wii 2: Why It Should Happen (The previous article)
            *It may be hard to read, that post was bugged

No comments:

Post a Comment