Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday STUFF

Hey, what's up you guys? (See I'm going for the Shane Dawson intro there! Huh? Huh?) Yes, If you've been wondering, I know your not, I have been testing out new intros. So I'm typing this from a different computer and it's a little lagged-out, do you know what I mean? I guess that's what you get when you're blogging on Windows Vista! I have taken this advantage to my use. I will rarely to ever use this computer, just wanted to through that in there. Anyway, what I was saying was, I used the free time to my advantage an began typing up a whole bunch of reviews and open discussions and what not, so hopefully I will be able to stay up to date and keep up with this stuff. This week there will be everything that there usually is and a little more. In fact, I have to find room to fit it all in or you won't be able to read the more important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment