Monday, April 15, 2013

Minecraft Adventure: Josh's Sheep-Shearing Company!

Monday... The day to get back to work or school or whatever it is you do on weekdays. For me, that means blogging. Monday is the day that I usually get stuff ready for the coming week. My favorite part about Mondays is writing about my recent experiences in favorite game. So for this week, I wanted t share a little addiction I came across... (Like the game itself isn't already addictive). I mentioned last week about my idea to build a diamond castle. As I mentioned before, I was turning sheep different colors. I kinda thought that was a funny idea so I build about 20 glass cases on top of each other. In each one I placed a sheep. I put some different colored dye in my inventory, you can tell where this is going already. It was amazing, I have been trying to fill my house with carpet, using the sheep and the dye, I had a self-sustaining carpet machine all in itself all I needed was to shear the wool off. Helpless sheep, I did it all in a winter territory. SUCKERS!

That's all for now!
THX 4 READING

No comments:

Post a Comment